Let's talk about The World of Married Couple

DISCLAIMER: It contains no spoiler.
-----

     The World of Married Couple has been talked about by everyone, everywhere, in these past few weeks. I believe you're one of the loyal viewers. Honestly I once stopped watching it after 6th episode. It's not because the series was technically bad or somehing, but because it's too hurtful for me to watch *weak mentality detected haha*. Eventho in the end, I continued it anyway.

     Last night, 14th episode was aired. Everyone agreed that it was one of the most heartbreaking episode. I've mentioned it somewhere in this blog that I never could take parent and child drama without tears. That's my weak point. No matter what Ji Sun-woo and Lee Joon-young deserve to be happy.

This scene was just too beautifully hurt.. ctto

     Let's take a step back, after 13th episode aired everyone took blame on Joon-young for being selfish and mean to his mom. I know it's frustrating, but why would you do that? Joon-young had every reason to be mad. He's being lied to and betrayed too. He didn't know and have anyone to run to. And don't forget that he had been carrying the burden of his parent divorce thinking that it was his fault. He needed a break. He was just a boy after all.

     This got me wondering.. was Ji Sun-woo decision to get divorce the best for all? Was it better for her to forgive her husband and keep their marriage for the sake of her son? I'm not gonna lie, I once hate Joon-young too when he asked her mom not to get divorce. Me, as viewer who watched from Sun-woo perspective, thought that divorce was the best for her. I just couldn't imagine living your life knowing your husband once cheated on you. As a Capricorn (haha sorry), who couldn't forgive ppl easily, that imagination was just non sense. Your life would never be the same. I was sure she's gonna be fine, even better, if she got divorce. And of course that's not how this drama go haha.

     There's two episode left next week. After the "beach incident", I believe what matters the most for Ji Sun-woo now is her son only. She probably could leave her job and house in no time if that's what Joon-young wanted. But of course we as viewer need a disclosure about few things like Da-kyung spying on his husband, station incident that somehow I found it fishy, and dr. Kim Yoon-ki.

     I know a lot of ppl have second lead syndrome on dr. Kim Yoon-ki. He was just so nice and caring, wasn't he? But I don't know.. dr. Kim and dr. Ji together, I just don't see it coming. Ji Sun-woo is not over her ex-husband yet. But of course, I don't want to see her and her ex back together either. Hmm no way.

-----
     Another question.. why did I talk about this in a blog post when I could just tweet it? I dunno haha. 

Comments

Popular Posts