Woman and Her Feeling

Actually I've kept this writing in draft for some time. I wrote about on-going Kdrama before, but now it's already ended. Really noone could beat my lazy ass.........


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the midst of Covid-19 chaos, I'm gonna write about my feeling. Hahaha why... I don't know. I feel like writing is a way of releasing stress or any burden.

Lately, I watched movie and tv show that somehow inspired me as a woman. That's why it's entitled "Woman and Her Feeling". Yap. But what I'm gonna write, of course, wouldn't represent every woman in this world.


I really want to put a sunglasses on and look this cool. UH. credit
The movie and tv show I watched were The Invisible Man and Itaewon Class. The first one is a thriller-scifi movie I'd say. The second one is a Korean drama. I'm not going to talk about the movie, both are so good. You can read about the movie here and here. I'm invested so much on the characters, Cecilia Kass (TIM) and Jo Yi-seo (IC). They are awesome and brave women. They take control of theirself well, including their feeling.

Cecilia Kass..
Was in an abusive and controlling relationship for years. But then somehow she made it her way to escape from her ex. Eventho she's physically escaped from him, she couldn't escape from her trauma. She couldn't even step outside the house or meet stranger for months. Her past was felt like following her anywhere, untill something happened. 

I personally love the whole movie. What I love more is Cecilia Kass.. she's amazing, she followed her gut to end everything. Everything that haunted her.. even when everybody around her thought she's insane. She just kept being strong, physically and mentally (Ah I know a movie would always go this way, but I'm still impressed by her character). I walked out of the cinema feeling so empowered. And I told myself, "It was a false hope, Be. What already happened before maybe was just an early impression. Stop it already. No need to make another drama."

Next, in a (maybe) contradictive story..

Jo Yi-seo..
Was a mean girl, I'd say haha. She even called herself sociopath. She met a super nice guy, Park Saeroyi, a man with a certain goal (or revenge) in his life. She fell for him and helped him to achieve the goal. Eventho.. she knew the fact that he liked his first love so much. Jo Yiseo awared of that but kept doing what she did. Only because of him. She's basically smart (IQ 162 if I'm not mistaken) and always had her way to help him out.

This Kdrama was just ended yesterday. And I'm happy because Jo Yiseo character was being a consistent, mean-witty-but caring girl till the end of 16th episode. I wouldn't spoil the ending tho. But I recommend you to watch this. Overall, I'd say the storyline is a typical Kdrama, but to me Jo Yiseo's character stands out so much that makes me root for her haha.

For me, loving someone who doesn't love you back seems really difficult. YES, it's FRIKKIN HARD, ARE YOU KIDDING? But Jo Yiseo.. she was so sincere of her feeling. She loved him, she supported him aaallllll the waaaayyyyy, but never once she felt Park Saeroyi took her feeling for granted. Wah... maybe I couldn't never reach that level. Hands down.


Credit on watermark.

These women.. are all women should be. Brave. Strong. Independent. Take control. Smart. But also.. Caring. Sincere. Well, noone could set any standard on woman. But they could be such role model, at least for me. I should no longer be weak or stupid or nonsense. If any feeling that grows in you somehow weaken you or simply give you headache everytime, just stop it already. Stop being miserable. Your self deserves "feeling" that could act like vitamin. Motivates you. Gives you a safe place. Let's hope we found one ya? Well.. because I haven't hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts